Adult Faith Formation
Through a variety of programs, events and activities the Adult Faith Formation ministry seeks to help adults better understand the faith of the Church as well as it's practical application in their lives. True formation of faith is ongoing and lifelong.
Please watch the bulletin for upcoming opportunities with our Quo Vadis Family.
These programs include but are not limited to:
- Workshops and topic discussion events.
- Movie and film presentations with spiritual, and practical themes of living life.
- Speaker events usually with a group discussion afterward.
- Bus trips to various cultural area of metropolitan Detroit exploring spiritual, historical and architectural sites.
- Book Club: the group usually chooses, reads and meets to review chosen books.
- Annual Christmas family activity which includes: a movie, refreshments, gifts and a visit by St. Nickolas.
- Bible study groups.
- Rite of Christian Initiation Adult program.
- Retreats at the parish level for both men and women.
- Marriage Ministry group that addresses the ongoing development and maintenance of positive faith driven marriages.