Catholic Services Appeal - CSA 2021 https://give.aod.org/
All parishes in the 6 county Archdiocese participate to meet the AOD goal of $17,921,557. St. Constance share is $42,606.
Each parishes target is established by the three year average of their collections.
Thank you for your support, St. Constance Church
Grocery Store Rewards
The Kroger Community Rewards Program enables St. Constance to be “rewarded” for a percentage of your purchase dollars from Kroger on a quarterly basis. If you have a Kroger Plus card already, you can begin enrolling online, just go to the website mentioned below and begin enrolling; we have been designated as Non Profit Organization.
If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, you can get on at the service desk.
USING THIS WILL NOT INCREASE YOU BILL or INVOICE. THE DONATION COMES FROM THE KROGER PROFIT PORTION OF THE PURCHASE.
To register, follow these steps:
- Login (here)
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy when signing up on-line to register your card after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Once on the site, click on Sign In/Register - I'm a Customer. Want to enroll in Community Rewards?'
- Most of you will be new online customers, so you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘I'm a Customer’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Select organization (St. Constance, Taylor)from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for St. Constance until after you register your card(s).
- If you use your phone number at the register, call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, you can get one at the service desk. USING THIS WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR BILL OR INVOICE. THE DONATION COMES FROM THE KROGER PROFIT PORTION OF THE PURCHASE.