How do I arrange a funeral? What is the fee for that?
A: Please call the rectory at 313-291-4050.
- Mass with casket present
- Mass with cremains
- Memorial mass sometime after without the casket or cremains
We do not do funeral lunches, and our hall is not being used at the current time.
- We recommend contacting: Pia's Ristorante Italiano, Ecorse Road in Taylor (313) 383-1309; Hungarian Rhapsody Restaurant, Northline Rd in Southgate (734) 283-9622; Baldoos Restaurant, Telegraph Rd., Brownstown Charter Twp (734) 479-0100: Sportsmen's Den, Sibley Road Riverview (734) 479-4800
Sacramental Record Requests - Baptism / First Communion / Confirmation / Marriage
- Please email your request to the office at '[email protected]'. You must include name, date / year, contact telephone number and address for mailing the certificate.
- We will respond to your email telling you we have received your request and giving you an approximate date for mailing to you.
- You need to allow at least three weeks from the date of request for processing.
Do you rent the hall?
What are your office hours?
What time are the masses?
A: Saturday 6:30 pm and Sunday 10:00 am
Where are you located?
Can I get a mass intention for someone? What is the fee for that?
A: Arrangements can be made in the rectory. Please call 313-291-4050 during secretarial business hours: 9:00am to 4:00pm Monday-Friday. This is a free-will donation.
Do you help with rent, utilities, etc?
A: St. Vincent De Paul within the St. Constance Parish boundries #734-258-3621. SVdP worker is a volunteer so please leave a detailed meassage and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
Residents in the city of Taylor are divided geographically between St. Alfred, Our Lady of the Angels and St. Constance. Each parish is responsible for the residents in their area.
Do you hold Alcoholics Anonymous meetings there?
A: Every Monday night at 8:30pm in our parish hall.
Do you hold Narcotics Anonymous meetings there?
A: Every Wednesday night at 8:30pm in our parish hall.
Do you have a prayer group or prayer meetings?
A: Monday Night Rosary Group meet at 7:00 pm for Rosary & Communion Service. Our Light of Christ Prayer Group meets every Wednesday at 8:00pm in the church. All are welcome.
Do you have a group for teens?
A: St Frances Cabrini manages the Quo Vadis Family of Parishes Youth Group, please call 313-381-5601.
Do you have RCIA?
A: Yes! The program runs from September through Easter. Call for information: 313-291-4050 and speak to Roseanna Rogers.
Are you hiring? Do you have any jobs available?
A: I’m sorry, not at this time.
Can I do my community service there? What if it is court ordered?
A: We do occasionally use community service volunteers for projects. Contact Cheryl Twigg at 313-291-4050 to see if there are any projects in progress.
Can I read your bulletin online?
How do I register for Religious Education?
A: Please call Roseanna Rogers, our Director of Religious Education, at 313-291-4050.
When does Religious Education Start?
A: Our Religious Education year runs at the same time as the regular school year.